Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt
course length: 14 hours
The Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt e-Learning course forms part of the Digital Management Programme. It is designed for those who require an understanding of the core principles and key tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma and how they are used for Process Improvement.
By the end of the programme you will:
- Be ready to participate as a team member on process improvement projects within your company.
- Have a stronger understanding and appreciation of business processes, enabling you to provide meaningful assistance in process improvement to achieve the organisation's objectives.
- Lean Fundamentals
- Six Sigma Fundamentals
- Elements of Waste
- Voice of the Customer
- KANO Analysis
- Introduction to Value and Value Stream Mapping
- Introduction to Flow and Pull
- DMAIC Methodology
- Root Cause Analysis
- Defining and Selecting Problems and Projects
- The Measurement Phase
- Cause and Effect Diagrams ( Fishbone )
- Pareto Analysis and 80/20 rule
- The Improve Phase
- Lean tools for Improvement
- Introduction to Statistical Process Control (SPC) and Control Charts Final Yellow Belt Exam (40 Multiple Choice questions)
Anyone who requires an understanding of the core principles and key tools and techniques of Lean Six Sigma and how they are used for Process Improvement.
- Learn the fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma
- Apply methodologies and tools to reduce waste and improve efficiency in your organisation
- Be able to converse confidently with fellow project members on process improvement
- Gain a stronger understanding and appreciation of business processes
- Provide meaningful assistance in process improvement projects
- CPD Hours