Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
course length: 35 hours
The Lean Six Sigma Green Belt e-Learning course forms part of the Digital Management Programme. It is designed for those who need to be well versed in the Lean Six Sigma methodology in order to lead small to medium sized process improvement projects at work.
By the end of the programme you will:
- Be able to understand and apply more detailed Six Sigma statistical methods.
- Apply Lean Leadership styles for developing a Lean Culture in your workplace.
- Be capable of leading teams and coaching and mentoring team members or subject matter experts within your department.
Lean Six Sigma Fundamentals
- What is Lean Six Sigma?
- Process Flow and Value Stream Mapping
- Waste Variation and Stress - The 3 diseases of Processes
- The 8 Wastes and 5S Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Cost of poor quality
- Fundamentals Quiz
- “X” Sifting
- Inferential Statistics
- Correlation and Regression Analysis
- Analyse Phase Quiz
Define and Measure Phase
- Problem Definition
- Project Selection
Define and Measure Phase (continued)
- Business Case
- Project Charter
- Process Discovery
- Six Sigma Statistics
- Measurement System Analysis
- Process Capability
Analyse Phase (continued) and Improve Phase
- DOE (Design of Experiments)
- Introduction to Hypothesis Testing
- Improve Phase Lean Tools for improvement
- Implementation strategies for improvements
- Control Phase
- Control Plans
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
- Control Charts
Control Phase and Exam
- Improve and Control Phases Quiz
Anyone who needs to be well versed in the Lean Six Sigma methodology in order to lead small to medium sized process improvement projects at work.
- Learn the fundamentals of Lean and Six Sigma
- Apply methodologies and tools to reduce waste and improve efficiency in your organisation
- Be able to converse confidently with fellow project members on process improvement
- Enhance problem-solving skills
- Teach leadership skills
- Apply process improvement techniques in the workplace
- CPD Hours