Digital Change Practitioner
The Digital Change Practitioner Programme has been designed to support your digital transformation journey through innovations, analytics, management and leadership.
Designed by change practitioners with practical industry experience and expertise.
We will provide 1-2-1 coaching opportunities throughout the four programmes to support you on your journey to becoming an accredited Digital Change Practitioner.
The Digital Change Practitioner Programme consists of the following:
- Digital Analytics Programme
- Digital Innovations Programme
- Digital Leadership Programme
- Digital Management Programme
TOTAL PROGRAMME TIME: 29 HOURS
Individuals who are passionate about change and want to be recognised as a Digital Change Practitioner.
Professionals who are part of projects and involved in change within their organisation but need the necessary skills to accelerate their understanding and professional status.
- Understand how to plan, implement, create and lead effective change.
- Learn how the four key areas of digital change process, people, technology and data work together.
- CPD Hours
- Become a Digital Change Academy accredited Digital Change Practitioner