Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
course length: 24 hours
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt e-Learning course forms part of the Digital Management Programme. It is designed for those who have recently passed the Green Belt and want to progress to the top level of understanding, application and certification in process improvement.
By the end of the programme you will:
- Apply a disciplined and data-driven decision-making approach for leading problem-solving projects.
- Black Belt Skills and Behaviour
- DMAIC for Black Belts Advanced
- Regression Analysis Advanced
- Hypothesis Testing ( part 1)
- Advanced Hypothesis Testing ( part 2)
- Advanced Design of Experiments
- Advanced Capability Analysis
- Advanced Control Charts
Anyone who has recently passed the Green Belt and wants to progress to the top level of understanding, application and certification.
- Statistical analysis tools to help you take data-drive strategic decisions, project selection and change management at an enterprise level.
- Lead process improvement projects
- Mentor others learning the fundamentals of Lean Six Sigma
- CPD Hours